Best food ever. Stuff sells for like 17 cents a pack.
![]()
or am I the only one who eats this stuff?????
What is your favorite type?
Best food ever. Stuff sells for like 17 cents a pack.
![]()
or am I the only one who eats this stuff?????
What is your favorite type?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Cajun Chicken
May be best food ever... if your on a budget. haha
gotta go with Beef
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
that was a toughie MG, most all of them are good, only one im not a big fan of is the creamy chicken..
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
chicken!!
live on that stuff
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Gotta go w/ beef.
Go Huskers!
Oriential
beef
I have to go with chicken. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"Looking at the ball going over the fence isn't going to help." - Hank Aaron
oriental is definitly the best kind of ramen noodle. period.
"Sports do not build character, they reveal it."
Bookmarks